Terms and Conditions of Hire
- Bookings can be made by email or phone confirmation. A £50 deposit per week booked is due initially, to confirm booking, with the balance being paid six weeks prior to your stay.
- Payment can be made by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Alternatively, a colour brochure can be sent to you with a booking form, the booking form completed and returned with a cheque. In this case bookings are held for three days.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let if the balance is not received during the ‘due’ period. Reminders are only sent in the case of overdue balance.
- Weekend bookings and short breaks are subject to availability, we reserve the right to change the cottage if necessary.
- We do not offer holiday insurance, but do advise you to arrange your own. Deposits are not refundable. Cancellations can be made up to six weeks before you stay, however, after that time the full price must be paid unless the cottage can be re-let. If there is a need to re-advertise this will be deducted from the refund.
- Please note for longer lets the full amount is due six weeks prior to the start of your stay. The full amount is non refundable unless it can be re-let with the above conditions applicable.
- Please note that any complaints should be registered during your holiday and we will do our best to remedy within 24 hours. No responsibility can be taken for issues not reported until after your stay.
- All damage or breakages must be paid for.
- Unacceptable behaviour that troubles neighbours or damages property will be addressed by asking the guest to vacate. No refunds are given
- Blakeney: If you have a mobility problem, it should be noted that all our cottages in Blakeney are period cottages, meaning that some of the stairs can be steep and the layout is not always the same as a modern house. If this is a concern to you, please make specific enquiries before you choose your cottage with regard to stairs and access to bathrooms/showers, door widths etc.
- Frinton: It should be noted that this s a first floor flat, with a stair lift. No responsibility is taken for he stair lift being in working order.
- Hitchin barn and B and B. These are period properties and enquiries should be made regarding bed layout, door widths and heights etc.
- We are not registered for disabled. Access statement available on request.
Holiday Cottages in the coastal village of Blakeney near historic Holt, North Norfolk.